Your consent is required for the use of certain cookies. We ask for your consent through the use of a cookie banner.
The types of cookies used and their purposes
We use the following types of cookies:
- Functional cookies: this allows us to make the website work better and makes it more user-friendly for the visitor. For example: we store your login details or the contents of your shopping basket.
- Anonymous analytical cookies: these ensure that an anonymous cookie is generated every time you visit a website. These cookies know whether you have visited the site before or not. A cookie is only created on the first visit; the existing cookie is used on subsequent visits. This cookie is only used for statistical purposes. It allows the collection of the following data: - the number of unique visitors; - how often users visit the site; - which pages users visit; - for how long users view a specific page; - from which page visitors leave the site.
- Analytical cookies: these ensure a cookie is generated every time you visit a website. These cookies know whether you have visited the site before or not. A cookie is only created on the first visit; the existing cookie is used on subsequent visits. This cookie is only used for statistical purposes. It allows collection of the following data:
- which pages you have viewed
- how long you stayed on a certain page
- from which page you left the site
- Third-party tracking cookies: these keep track of which pages you visit on the internet in order to build up your personal profile. This profile is not linked to your name, address, email address or any other information that is known to us. It is only used to match adverts to your profile so that they are as relevant as possible to you. We request your consent for these cookies. This means these cookies are not placed without your consent.
- Cookies related to social media: social media sites such as Facebook and LinkedIn use these cookies to register which articles and pages you share via their social media sharing buttons. They may also include tracking cookies, which record your surfing habits on the web.
We recommend you read the privacy statement of Facebook, Google and LinkedIn.
Your rights with regard to your data
You have the right to view, rectify, limit and delete personal data. In addition, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data and the right to data portability. You can exercise these rights by sending a mail to us at email@example.com. To prevent abuse, we may ask you to identify yourself adequately. If you wish to have access to the personal data that is linked to a cookie, we will request you to send us a copy of the cookie in question. You can find it in your browser settings.
Blocking and deleting cookies
You can easily block and delete cookies yourself at any time via your internet browser. You can also set your internet browser to send you a notification when a cookie is placed. You can also indicate that certain cookies may not be placed. Refer to the help function in your browser if you require more information. Deleting the cookies in your browser may make this website less convenient to use.
Some tracking cookies are placed by third parties who display advertisements to you via, among other things, our website. You can delete these cookies centrally via www.youronlinechoices.eu.
Be aware that if you do not want cookies, we can no longer guarantee that our website will work properly. Some functionality of the site may be lost, or you may not be able to visit the website at all. In addition, refusing cookies does not mean that you will no longer see any advertisements. It simply means that the advertisements will not be tailored to your interests and may be displayed more often.
The method for changing your browser settings varies for each browser. If necessary, consult your browser’s help function.
New developments and unforeseen cookies
The texts of our website can be adjusted at any time due to constant developments. This also applies to our cookie statement. Therefore, please read this statement regularly to keep up to date with any changes.
It is also possible that cookies are placed by others, via our websites, and we ourselves are not always aware of this. Have you encountered unexpected cookies on our website that are not listed in our overview? Let us known via the contact form. You can also contact the relevant third party directly and ask for details of the cookies they place, the reason for those cookies, how long the cookie(s) remain active and how they protect your privacy.
We will occasionally have to adjust these statements, for example, when we change our website or when we change the rules regarding cookies. You can consult this web page for the latest version.
If you have any questions and/or comments, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
KOKS Group bv, Alkmaar October 2018